Canesten Clotrimazole 1% Cream (20g)
Canesten Clotrimazole 1% cream is an effective medical treatment for tropical ailments such as fungal infections including ringworm, athlete's foot, fungal nappy rash and fungal sweat rash. The cream works to relieve itching and irritation caused by fungal infections by directly targeting the cause of the infection.
Canesten Clotrimazole 1% Cream is soft enough to be used on delicate areas of skin and works quickly to clear irritation and symptoms within a few days of the first application. Suitable for children and adults.
- For fungal infections including fungal nappy rash.
- Symptoms should improve within a few days.
- Fights the cause of fungal and yeast infections.
- Fast and soothing relief.
The cream contains: clotrimazole 200mg (1% w/w), benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, Cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
If your doctor has prescribed Canesten cream to you then you should follow their instructions. If you are buying this without a prescription you should follow these steps:
- Wash your hands before and after applying the cream.
- If using on your feet, ensure these are washed and dried before the cream is applied.
- Apply the cream thinly to affected areas 2 or 3 times a day and rub in gently.
- Generally, a minimum of two weeks treatment is necessary for thrush although up to four weeks may be necessary for other conditions.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Use of this cream may result in you experiencing; itching, rash, blisters, burning, discomfort, swelling, irritation or peeling skin
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby you should talk to your doctor or midwife before using Canesten cream
- As with other creams, Canesten cream may reduce the effectiveness of rubber contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms. Consequently, if you are using this cream on the vulva or penis, you should use alternative precautions for at least five days after using this product.
- Always read the product packaging and labels for information.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.