Canesten hydrocortisone 1% (15g)
Canesten Hydrocortisone Athlete’s Foot 1% Cream is a triple-action anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory formula which is designed to quickly cure and relieve an athlete's foot fungal infection. The triple-action formula has three main elements which each work together to offer ultimate relief from athlete's foot. Canesten Hydrocortisone cream is formulated using an antifungal called clotrimazole to treat the fungi that causes your athletes foot, the antibacterial properties in the formula help to get rid of the bacteria that can cause your feet to smell, while the Hydrocortisone acetate works as an anti-inflammatory to provide rapid relief from itching and inflammation.
The active substances are clotrimazole and hydrocortisone, each at a strength of 1% w/w. The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, triceteareth-4-phosphate, medium-chain triglycerides and purified water.
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- If the feet are infected, they should be washed and dried thoroughly, especially between the toes, before applying the cream.
- Canesten HC Cream should be applied thinly and evenly to the affected areas twice daily and rubbed in gently.
- Approximately 1cm of cream per application should be enough.
- Do not cover the area being treated with a dressing or bandage.
- As with all products containing hydrocortisone, you should wash your hands immediately after applying the cream
- Do not use if you (or your baby if treating nappy rash) are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole, hydrocortisone or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten HC Cream.
- Do not use on areas of broken skin.
- Do not use on large areas of skin (more than 5–10% of body surface).
- Do not use for longer than 7 days.
- Do not use to treat cold sores or acne.
- Do not use on any untreated bacterial skin infection, such as syphilis
- or tuberculosis.
- Do not use on vaccination reactions.
- Do not use on shingles, chickenpox, rosacea or herpes.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby you should consult your doctor or midwife before using.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- As with other creams, this product may reduce the effectiveness of rubber contraceptives, such as condoms or diaphragms. Consequently, if you are using this cream on the vulva or penis, you should use alternative precautions for at least five days after using this product.
- Store product in original packaging.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.