Canesten Thrush Cream 2% (20g)
Canesten Thrush Cream provides soothing relief from symptoms associated with thrush infections. Camestens formula works to relieve the irritation of the vulva which is caused by candidiasis, these symptoms include swelling, redness, itching, and cracked skin. While Canesten Thrush Cream provides irritation relief from the symptoms of thrush, it does not treat the internal infection.
The active substance is clotrimazole at a strength of 2% w/w. The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
- Before use, pierce the tube seal by inverting the cap over the end of the tube and press.
- To treat the itching and soreness of the vulva (vulvitis), the cream should be thinly and evenly applied to the area around the entrance of the vagina, 2 or 3 times a day and smoothed in gently. A product to treat the internal (vaginal) infection should be used at the same time.
- Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to clotrimazole or any of the other ingredients, including cetostearyl alcohol, of Canesten Thrush External Cream.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have had more than two infections of thrush in the last six months.
- Consult your doctor before use if you or your partner have ever had a sexually transmitted disease.
- Consult your doctor before use if you are aged under 16 or over 60.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Canesten or any other vaginal antifungal products.
- Consult your doctor if you have any of the following symptoms: Irregular vaginal bleeding, Abnormal vaginal bleeding or a blood-stained discharge, Ulcers, blisters or sores of the vagina or vulva, Lower abdominal pain, Pain or difficulty in passing urine, Fever or chills, Feeling sick or vomiting, Diarrhoea, A foul-smelling discharge from the vagina.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.