Chlorhexidine Mouthwash Original (300ml)
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Antiseptic Mouthwash is a powerful mouthwash that is specially formulated to reduce plaque build-up and treat a range of oral infections including gum disease. The mouthwash acts as a barrier from dental plaque formation and is the perfect solution to add to your daily mouth care routine as an added step to brushing to achieve good oral hygiene. The formula can be used to promote healthy gum healing following oral surgery, to treat gingivitis, manage mouth ulcers, oral thrush, and denture sore mouth.
- Helps to treat a range of oral infections.
- Formulated to reduce plaque build-up.
- Leaves your breath smelling fresh and your mouth feeling healthy.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 0.2% w/v, ethanol, sorbitol, macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate, flavour E2309 10 N1, ponceau 4R E124 (red colouring) and purified water.
The frequency and volume of mouthwash required per use depends on the purpose of use:
Mouth ulcers and Oral Thrush: Use as required, up to twice daily. Fill the cap to the 10ml line, rinse the mouth thoroughly for 1 minute and continue to use it for 2 days after healing has occurred.
Gingivitis (Gum disease): Use as required, up to twice daily. Fill the cap to the 10ml line, rinse the mouth thoroughly for 1 minute and a one month course is usually recommended.
Denture sore mouth: Use as required, up to twice daily. Fill the cap to the 10ml line, rinse the mouth thoroughly for 1 minute. Dentures should also be cleaned and soaked in mouthwash for 15 minutes, morning and evening.
Before dental surgery: Rinse the mouth thoroughly with 10ml for 1 minute. If symptoms persist please speak to your pharmacist, doctor or dentist.
- Some toothpaste can stop some of the ingredients of this mouthwash from working, so you should brush your teeth before using this product or use this product at a different time of day.
- Always Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this mouthwash if you are allergic to Chlorhexidine Gluconate or any of the other listed ingredients.
- For oral use only, do not swallow this mouthwash.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If you do accidentally get this product into your eyes or ears, rinse immediately with clean water.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.