Corsodyl Original Mouthwash With Chlorhexidine (300ml)
Corsodyl Original Mouthwash is specially designed to help combat gum disease (gingivitis) and various other oral pains and problems. Corsodyl’s mouthwash formula is made using chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent which works to reduce the formation of plaque in the mouth and promotes good oral hygiene. The formula can also be used as an aid to manage oral thrush, denture sore mouth, mouth ulcers, and following dental surgery.
- Forms a protective antibacterial layer over teeth and gums.
- Maintain mouth hygiene and keep your breath fresh.
- Treats gum problems - bleeding gums, irritated gums, mouth ulcers.
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment.
Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v other Ingredients include: Glycerol, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol Liquid 70%, Aniseed Flavour and Purified Water.
Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out. Gum disease: A one month course (600 ml) is recommended.
Mouth ulcers & oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
Denture sore mouth: Clean & soak your dentures in Corsodyl for 15 minutes twice a day.
Dental surgery: Rinse as directed by your dentist. If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.
Not appropriate for use of children under 12 years unless otherwise recommended by the dentist or physician.
- Always keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the 'EXP' date shown on the pack.
- Do not swallow and do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Keep out of the eyes and ears. If the mouthwash comes into contact with the eyes, wash out promptly and thoroughly with water.
- In case of soreness, swelling or irritation of the mouth, stop using the product and consult a healthcare professional.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.