Covonia Chesty Cough Medicine (150ml)
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture relieves the symptoms associated with chesty coughs and provides soothing properties to help remedy sore throats. Covonia Cough Mixture contains liquorice and squill which belong to a family of medicines known as expectorants which help remove the phlegm you get with a chesty cough. The menthol helps relieve congestion in bronchitis helping you get a good night's rest.
This medicine is non-drowsy and provides an oral solution for symptomatic relief of chesty coughs and sore throats.
- Non-drowsy formula making it perfect for daytime relief.
- Helps to reduce phlegm and soothe throats
- Free from artificial colours, nuts and flavour.
Active Ingredients per 5ml: Levomenthol 4mg, Squill Tincture 0.6ml, Liquorice Liquid Extract 0.125ml, Also contains: Ethanol, Sucrose, Glucose, Glycerol (E422), Sodium Parahydroxybenzoates (E215, E219). Alcohol 7.7 vol%.
This medicine contains 1.3g glucose and 1.3g of sucrose per 5ml dose. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Shake well before use. Oral administration.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: One or two 5ml spoonfuls every 4 hours if required.
Children 5-12 years: One 5ml spoonful every 4 hours if required.
Do not give to children under 5 years old.
- If symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor.
- Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do not use the medicine if you have heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Talk to your doctor if you are taking carbenoxolene for a stomach ulcer.
- Talk to your doctor if you are taking medicines that help remove fluids from the body (e.g. water tablets).
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.