Cow & Gate First Infant Milk (800g)
Cow & Gate First infant milk is a nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute, suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 12 months.
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (High oleic sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Demineralised whey (from milk), Whey concentrate (from milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Cow's milk protein, Fish oil, Calcium phosphate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium citrate, Choline chloride, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Potassium citrate, Vitamin C, Inositol, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Magnesium chloride, Iron sulphate, Zinc sulphate, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Vitamin C), Pantothenic acid, Niacin, Copper sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave the kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check the temperature of the feed. Feed immediately.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Store powder in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
- When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.