Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream (15g)
Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream is a calming cream treatment for fungal infections such as athlete's foot and thrush. Wearing the same shoes every day can cause an itchy, sore rash to appear on your feet, mainly between the toes - these warm, moist conditions create the perfect breeding ground for Athlete's Foot infection. Applying Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream regularly to the affected area works to destroy the fungi at the source thereby reducing itchiness and swelling.
Active ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 20 mg, Hydrocortisone Acetate equivalent to 10 mg of hydrocortisone. Other ingredients: Macrogol 6-32 Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Oleoyl Macrogolglycerides, Liquid Paraffin, Butylhydroxyanisole, Benzoic Acid, Disoddium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.
Properly wash and towel dry the affected area, apply the cream twice a day to the affected area, rubbing in gently until the cream has been absorbed by the skin.
The maximum period of treatment is 7 days.
Do not use this product on children under 10 years, unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Read the patient information leaflet thoroughly before use.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do not use if you have pre-existing skin conditions, such as acne, herpes or shingles.
- Consult your doctor before using Daktacort Hydrocortisone Cream if you are taking oral anticoagulants (blood thinners), are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use on broken skin - if irritation occurs please discontinue immediately and contact your doctor.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days, please consult your doctor.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.