Dioralyte Relief Blackcurrant Flavour (6 Sachets)
Dioralyte Relief Blackcurrant Flavour has been clinically proven to reduce diarrhoea and dehydration. It works by replacing the water and salts lost from your body when you have diarrhoea, allowing watery stools to return to normal. It contains pre-cooked rice powder and salts (sodium citrate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride).
- 6 sachets
- Blackcurrant flavour
- Powder for oral solution
- Reduces diarrhoea and dehydration
The active substances are pre-cooked rice powder, sodium citrate, sodium chloride and potassium chloride.
The other ingredients are hypromellose, aspartame, blackcurrant flavour 501017, purified water, and ethanol 96%.
- Empty the contents of 1 sachet into a glass
- Add 200 ml (7 fl oz) of water
- Stir until the powder dissolves
When your medicine is fully dissolved, the drink will look milky
Do not use more or less than 200 ml of water. If you do, the drink will become too weak or too strong. It will not work as well. You may also upset the balance of salts in your body.
How many sachets to take:
Adults (including the elderly) and children over 1 year: One sachet after each loose stool. You can take up to 5 sachets each day, for up to 3 to 4 days. Do not take more than 5 sachets in 24 hours
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use Dioralyte Relief after the expiry date which is stated on the carton and sachet after EXP.
- The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Store in a dry place below 25°C.
- The drink should be made up just before it is going to be taken. Throw away any remaining drink after 1 hour (or 24 hours if stored in a refrigerator).
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
- Do not take Dioralyte Relief and talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to pre-cooked rice powder, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride or any of the other ingredients of Dioralyte Relief. Signs of an allergic reaction include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue
- Your bowel is partially or fully blocked (called ‘intestinal obstruction’)
- You have severe kidney or liver disease
- You have something called ‘phenylketonuria’ (a rare illness passed on in families)
- The child taking the medicine is under 3 months old
- Do not take this medicine if any of the above apply to you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Dioralyte Relief.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.