Dulcolax Lazative Tablets 5mg (100 Tablets)
Dulcolax Laxative Tablets is used for the short-term relied of occasional constipation. It offers gentle relief from the pain associated with constipation such as bloatedness. Dulcolax Laxatives have a special coating that helps to ensure the medicine targets only the areas that require attention, gently stimulating the large intestine (Bowel) helping reinstate your body's natural rhythm.
Each tablet contains 5 mg of bisacodyl as the active ingredient. The other ingredients are: lactose monohydrate, maize starch, sucrose (approximately 21 mg per tablet), glycerol, magnesium stearate, talc (E553b), acacia (powdered), white beeswax (E901), shellac (E904), carnauba wax (E903), titanium dioxide (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172), methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer, castor oil and macrogol 6000.
For constipation – Adults (including the elderly): 1 to 2 tablets at night. Swallow the tablets whole with water. The tablets should not be chewed or crushed.
If you have not taken Dulcolax Adult Tablets before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary. When your bowel regularity has returned to normal, the dose can be stopped.
Dulcolax tablets are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Consult a Doctor before use if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drink milk or similar drinks with these tablets or within an hour of taking Dulcolax.
- Do not take these tablets for more than 5 days, if you haven’t had a bowel movement after this time or find that you need to take laxatives every day, you should speak to your Doctor or Pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are suffering with severe dehydration.
- Stop use and speak to a Doctor if you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product, stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and leaflets for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.