Dulcolax Laxative Tablets 5mg (20 pack)
Dulcolax Laxative Tablets is used for the short-term relied of occasional constipation. It offers gentle relief from the pain associated with constipation such as bloatedness. Dulcolax Laxatives have a special coating that helps to ensure the medicine targets only the areas that require attention, gently stimulating the large intestine (Bowel) helping reinstate your body's natural rhythm.
Active ingredients: Each gastro-resistant tablet contains 5 mg bisacodyl. Also contains: lactose monohydrate, maize starch, sucrose, glycerol, magnesium stearate, talc, acacia, white beeswax, shellac, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide (E171), yellow iron oxide (E172), methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer, castor oil, macrogol 6000. Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
Adults aged 18 years or over: Take one or two tablets (5 – 10mg) daily before bedtime. Swallow the tablets whole, with water.
If you have not taken Dulcolax before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary.
- This product should not be taken on a continuous daily basis for more than five days without consulting a doctor.
- If symptoms persist, in particular, if you have persistent abdominal pain or are passing blood, consult your doctor.
- Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder, or severe dehydration.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store in temperatures above 25°C.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication, or complementary therapy.
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
- Should not be used in children or adolescents under the age of 18 years.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.