EarCalm Spray (5ml)
EarCalm is a treatment for minor outer ear infections that is applied with a simple spray. EarCalm targets the bacteria, fungi or yeast responsible for the infection and kills them quickly, so you can experience immediate relief from the irritating symptoms associated with ear infections. EarCalm spray contains the active ingredient acetic acid, an antibacterial agent which fights off bacteria. By targeting the source of infection, EarCalm spray can relieve symptoms within days so you can get back to your normal life without any unnecessary pain.
- Targets the source of infection.
- Rapidly speeds up healing.
- Immediate relief.
Active ingredients: Acetic Acid (Glacial), Ph. Eur. 2.0% w/w. Other ingredients: Macrogol Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216) , Purified Water.
Adults, children, aged 12 years and above, and the elderly:
- Before using the product for the first time, prime the pump by depressing actuator 6 - 10 times until a fine spray is obtained.
- Shake well before use.
- Place the nozzle tip gently into your ear.
- Press the pump once to deliver the measured dose.
- Spray one measured dose into each affected ear at least three times daily (morning, evening and after swimming, showering or bathing), or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Leave at least 2 to 3 hours between doses.
Continue treatment until two days after symptoms have disappeared but no longer than 7 days.
- Do not use ear calm spray for more than 7 days.
- EarCalm is not suitable for those under the age of 12.
- Avoid spraying near the eyes.
- Do not use EarCalm if you are allergic to acetic acid or any of the other ingredients listed.
- If pain occurs during use, or if symptoms worsen or do not improve within 48 hours, or if your hearing becomes impaired, stop treatment and consult your doctor immediately.
- Patients who are known to have a perforated eardrum should only use the product under medical supervision.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.