Eurax HC Cream (15g)
Eurax HC Cream is a mild hydrocortisone cream used to reduce itching and inflammation in your skin. This non-greasy formula is perfect for those who find that their skin reacts to certain soaps, detergents, types of jewellery, or other things it comes into contact with. Eurax effectively reduces inflammation and relieves symptoms associated with aggravated skin including; itching. Eurax's active ingredients are hydrocortisone and crotamiton which aid in the relief of pain, itching, and swelling.
Eurax's active ingredients are hydrocortisone and crotamiton. Please see product packaging for details.
Adults and children aged 10 years and over: Apply a small amount of the cream on the affected area(s) twice daily for a period of 1 week. Rub it in gently until the cream has disappeared.
Occlusive dressings should not be used.
Do not use in children under 10 years of age except under medical supervision.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to hydrocortisone, crotamiton, or any of the other listed ingredients.
- This cream is for external use only, avoid contact with your eyes, mouth, genitals, anus, or any other sensitive areas.
- Eurax Hc should not be applied in the presence of exudative wounds, broken skin, or very inflamed skin.
- Stop use and immediately seek medical attention from your Doctor or Pharmacist if you experience any side effects, including, burning sensation, itching, contact dermatitis, allergic reaction (swelling) or rash.
- If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product.
- This product is not suitable for those who have cold sores, acne, or athlete’s foot.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.