FlexiSEQ Active Gel (100g)
Flexiseq Active is an innovative, drug-free way to treat any pain and stiffness that occurs in the joints. The unique joint lubricant gel provides the joints with biolubricant constituents that target the cartilage surface. This provides a layer of lubricant that helps protect against friction and wear.
The topical gel formulation has an effective, physical mode of action that does not simply mask the pain but aims to solve the problem at its core. FLEXISEQ Active allows you to avoid the common side effects such as gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular problems which are often associated with commonly used painkillers, including Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). This means that Flexiseq can be used as a long-term solution.
• Works to quickly relieve joint pain & stiffness.
• Restores joint function.
• Allows you to avoid drug-based side effects.
• Suitable for long-term use.
• Perfect for the treatment of all joints.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulphite, BHT.
Spread evenly around the soft tissue of the joints then leave it. Avoiding rubbing into the skin. Allow the lubricant to dry for 10 mins before covering it up.
• Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
• Once opened, store the product in a safe place between 8°C and 25° C. Use within 3 months.
• Do not use Flexiseq Active if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
• Do not use this product on open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
• It is not advisable to use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Flexiseq is not known to interact with any other medication, but always seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist if you are taking other medication with this product.
• It is not recommended to use this product on children unless advised by a doctor.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.