FlexiSEQ Osteoarthritis Gel (50g)
Flexiseq Active Gel is a drug-free pain relief gel that is topically applied to improve joint stiffness and reduce pain associated with Osteoarthritis. It lubricates the cartilage in the joints to improve impaired joint function. This provides a layer of lubricant that helps protect against friction and wear.
The topical gel formulation has an effective, physical mode of action that does not simply mask pain but aims to solve the problem at its core. Flexiseq Active allows you to avoid the common side effects such as gastro-intestinal and cardio-vascular problems which are often associated with commonly used painkillers, including Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). This means that Flexiseq can be used as a long-term solution.
• Works to quickly relieve joint pain & stiffness.
• Restores joint function.
• Allows you to avoid drug-based side effects.
• Suitable for long-term use.
• Perfect for the treatment of all joints.
Aqua, Phosphatidylcholine, Alcohol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulphite, BHT.
Flexiseq is for external use only.
Apply twice daily (in the morning and evening) to the soft tissues around the affected joint. Use a quantity that is appropriate to the size of the joint being treated:
- For the knee, shoulder or hip, a line as long as your index finger
- For the ankles, wrists, a line as long as half of your index finger
Always wash your hands after application. Ensure you allow the treated area to dry out for 10 minutes before covering to prevent reducing the functionality of the product.
Twice-daily treatment can provide pain relief after as little as 2 days. However, it may take up to several days of continuous use for the full effect to be experienced.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Once opened, store the product in a safe place between 8°C and 25° C. Use within 3 months.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Should contact occur, rinse well with clean water immediately.
- Do not use Flexiseq Active if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Do NOT use this product on open wounds, broken or infected skin or mucous membranes (such as the mouth, nose or eyes).
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- It is not recommended to use this product on children unless advised by a doctor.
- If your symptoms get worse or continue after taking this product, contact your doctor or Pharmacist.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.