Gaviscon Original Relief - Aniseed Flavoured (150ml)
Gaviscon Original Aniseed Relief offers fast acting soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. Gaviscon’s formula can be used to treat several conditions including gastric reflux (a condition in which the acid stomach contents flow upwards into the food pipe) and flatulence caused by gastric reflux. Gaviscon Relief Oral Suspension is a reflect suppressant which essentially works to form a protective layer on the top of the stomach contents thereby preventing stomach acid from escaping the stomach into the food pipe, which is where the pain and discomfort is located.
- For fast, soothing relief from heartburn and indigestion.
- Gets to work instantly.
- Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids.
- Relief even when lying down.
Active ingredients: Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 267mg sodium bicarbonate and 160mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients Also contains: Also contains methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoates. High in sodium - see the leaflet for further information. This product is sugar-free and gluten-free.
Always shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 – 20ml after meals and at bedtime.
Children under 12 years: Not recommended.
- Can be used if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding. However, you should ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medication at this time, to be sure it’s the right choice for you.
- If you experience any of the following side effects, you may be experiencing an allergic reaction and should stop use and seek immediate medical assistance: Skin rash, Itchiness, Dizziness, Swelling in the face, lips, tongue, or throat, difficulty breathing.
- Do not use this product if the expiry date printed on the original packaging has passed.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- If symptoms still persist after 7 days, consult a Doctor.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.It is recommended that you seek advice from your Doctor or a Pharmacist if you have been advised to follow a low sodium (salt) diet or if you need Gaviscon Original Aniseed product on a daily basis for a prolonged period of time. This is due to the maximum dose containing 57% of the adult recommended amount of salt.
- Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.