Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets (14 Tablets)
Guardium Acid Reflux Control Tablets are gastro-resistant tablets for short-term treatment of heartburn and acid reflux in adults aged 18 and over. Guardium works by blocking the acid pumps in your stomach, which then reduces acid reflux and heartburn symptoms.
- 20mg gastro-resistant tablets
- One tablet daily
- Treats heartburn and acid reflux
- Lasts 24 hours
Each tablet contains 20mg esomeprazole (as esomeprazole magnesium).
Also contains sucrose and lactose.
See enclosed leaflet for further information.
Adults aged 18 and over: Take one tablet once a day.
- For oral use
- Swallow the tablets whole with water
- Do not crush or chew
- Read the package leaflet before use
- It may take 2-3 days for the tablets to have full effect
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Do not use:
- if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients (see leaflet for further information)
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if:
- you are taking any medicines listed in the leaflet
- you are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.