Ibuleve Maximum Strength Gel (30g)
Ibuleve Maximum Strength Gel offers fast local relief of pain and inflammation when you really need it, especially for mild arthritic conditions. The powerful gel is an anti-inflammatory painkiller that can be used for the treatment of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, pains or swellings such as strains, sprains and sports injuries. The gel is designed to be rapidly absorbed into the skin for effective relief at the point of pain.
- Non-sticky and non-greasy formula.
- Anti-inflammatory painkiller.
- Fast-acting local relief
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 10.0% w/w Also contains: IMS, Carbomers, Diethylamine and Purified Water.
Apply the gel to the affected areas, up to three times daily. On each occasion apply 2 to 5 cm gel (50 to 125 mg ibuprofen) to the affected area, and gently massage well into the skin, until completely absorbed.
Wash hands after use unless treating them.
Not recommended for children under the age of 12 years.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Consult a Doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have previously shown hypersensitivity to ibuprofen, aspirin or related pain killers.
- Patients with asthma, an active peptic ulcer or a history of kidney problems, should seek medical advice before use, as should patients already taking aspirin or other pain killers.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not use on broken skin or under protective waterproof dressings.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
- Do not store the product above 25°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the fold of the tube and the carton. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.