Lil-Lets Non-Applicator Tampons (SmartFit) - Regular (16 Pack)
Lil-Lets SmartFit Non-Applicator tampons (regular), expand all the way round for great comfort, fit and protection against leaks. Each tampon is smooth, with a rounded tip, to ensure that insertion is easy and comfortable. They are also small and discreet, which means they don’t take up much room in your handbag! If you’re looking for ways to reduce your plastic waste, Lil-Lets Smartfit Non-Applicator tampons (regular) are a great option; these applicator-free tampons contain up to 97% less plastic than Lil-Lets applicator tampons.
- Small and discreet to carry around.
- 100% free from fragrance and chlorine bleach.
- 100% plant-based absorbent core.
- Contains only 0.15grams of plastics per tampon.
- Super smooth for easy insertion.
Absorbent core: viscose (no chlorine bleach), Cover: a mixture of polyester/polythene, String: mixture cotton/polyester, Wrapper: cellophane.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Unwrap the tampon by twisting the wrapper in opposite directions.
- Pull the string away from the base of the tampon and then give it a gentle tug to ensure it’s secure.
- Use your fingertips to guide the tampon into place, aim up and backwards towards the small of your back.
- You’ll know the tampon is in place when you can no longer feel it. If you still feel it, you may need to push it further into place.
- Now wash your hands again.
- Dispose of the wrapper.
- When it’s time to remove your tampon, pull on the string gently. To dispose of your tampon, throw it away with your household waste or in the designated sanitary bin. Do not flush your tampon down the toilet as this can cause blockages.
- When using tampons, always use the lowest absorbency for your flow and change the tampon every 4 to 6 hours.
- Tampons have been associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). This is a rare but a serious illness that may be fatal. More information on the risks and symptoms of TSS can be found in the leaflet provided inside tampon packs.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.