Mycota Powder (70g)
Athlete's foot is a common fungal infection that is usually found in between the toes where the environment is warm and moist. Symptoms include a scaly rash that causes stinging, itching and a burning sensation. Mycota powder works by targeting the source of the infection by killing the fungi and bacteria responsible for athlete's foot.
- Powder soothes and dries athlete's foot.
- Relieves itching and irritation.
- Destroys fungi and bacteria.
Active ingredients: Zinc Undecenoate Ph Eur 20.0% w/w, Undecenoic Acid Ph Eur 2.0% w/w. Other ingredients: Maize Starch, Light Kaolin (Irradiated), Perfume Compound 11899 Narom, Industrial Methylated Spirit.
Each morning and night wash and dry the affected area and sprinkle on the Mycota Powder, ensure a generous amount of powder is applied between each toe and ensure the socks you wear are clean. Continue treatment for one week after all evidence of infection has disappeared.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- Treatment should be discontinued if irritation is severe.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should consult with a doctor or pharmacist before use.
- If you accidentally swallow some of the powder you should consult a doctor, or go to the nearest hospital casualty unit as soon as possible. Take the container with you to show which medicine you have swallowed.
- Although side effects are uncommon, after application hypersensitivity reactions may occasionally occur. Irritation of the skin may rarely occur. If you notice these or any other unwanted effects, stop using the powder and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use the powder after the expiry date shown on the container.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.