Nexium Control Gastro-Resistant Tablets (14 Tablets)
NEXIUM CONTROL tablets tackle heartburn at the source. With one tablet each morning, you can experience 24hr protection from frequent heartburn.
- 20 mg gastro-resistant tablets
- Stops the proton pump from releasing acid into the stomach
- Easy to swallow
- Just one tablet a day for 24-hour protection
- Provides relief all day and night
The active substance is esomeprazole. Each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate).
The other ingredients are glycerol monostearate 40-55, hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, reddish-brown iron oxide (E 172), yellow iron oxide (E 172), magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid ethylacrylate copolymer 1:1 dispersion 30 per cent, cellulose microcrystalline, synthetic parafn, macrogol 6000, polysorbate 80, crospovidone (Type A), sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres (sucrose and maize starch), talc, titanium dioxide (E 171) and triethyl citrate.
Please read the enclosed leaflet for a full list of ingredients.
Take one tablet once a day and the tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets. May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.