Numark Cold Sore Aciclovir Cream (2g)
Numark Cold Sore Aciclovir Cream is a treatment cream specifically designed to treat cold sores. It works against the cold sore virus, helping to ease your symptoms and helping your skin to heal faster. If you suffer from cold sores and need a reliable treatment, Numark’s Cold Sore Aciclovir Cream could be the perfect solution.
What are Cold Sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus. They usually appear as tingling, itching or burning bump on the edge of your lip that may develop small fluid-filled blisters. Cold sores are highly contagious, so you likely caught it from someone else who has had a cold sore recently. Cold sores can usually be treated by your immune system in about 10 days but creams containing ingredients such as aciclovir can speed that along.
Active ingredient: aciclovir (50 mg per 1 g of cream). Other ingredients: stearoyl macrogolglycerides, dimeticone, cetyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, white soft paraffin, propylene glycol and purified water.
Wash your hands thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the cream to the cold sore and the surrounding area. You do not have to rub the cream in. Wash hands again after application. Repeat 5 times a day (every 4 hours) for 5 days, If no improvement in your cold sore after 10 days of usage, speak to your doctor.
- Do not share cold sore cream with other people.
- Clean your hands before and after applying treatment.
- Try not to touch your cold sore unless applying treatment, to reduce the risk of it spreading.
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, immunocompromised or taking any other medication.
- Always read the product information leaflet before starting to use this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use: on mucus membranes (inside of the mouth, nose, eyes, vagina), to treat mouth ulcers, to treat herpes infections near your eyes, to treat genital herpes, to treat blisters anywhere other than lips and face, if your cold sore is severe.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.