Numark Nasal Decongestant Spray (15ml)
Nasal Congestion can be caused by a number of different things such as common colds and certain allergies. The blood vessels inside the nose become inflamed, causing the nose to become blocked. As a result of this, excess mucus is formed which can cause the blocked nose to become runny.
Numark Nasal Decongestant Spray works to treat the causes of a blocked nose, making it easier to breathe. It works in minutes to provide fast and effective relief for up to 12 hours.
Active ingredient: Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Other ingredient are: Benzalkonium chloride, thiomersal, sodium chloride, menthol, eucalyptol, camphor, methyl salicylate, poloxamer, sodium citrate, anhydrous citric acid and purified water.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and above:
- Remove the cap and place the tip of the nozzle inside the nostril, do not push.
- Hold the other nostril closed and press down to spray twice.
- Breathe in through the nose as you spray. Repeat for the other nostril.
Do not use in children under 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose. If you have used more spray than the stated dose, talk to a doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 days.
- Do not use if you are allergic to oxymetazoline or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- Do not use if you have recently had a nose/sinus operation, pheochromocytoma (a tumor in the adrenal gland) or your pituitary gland removed.
- Do not use if you are pregnant. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using the nasal spray if you are breastfeeding .
- Do not use if you are using any other decongestant treatment.
- Do not use if you have any irritated skin or scabs inside the nose.
- If you are using any other medication, please consult your doctor.
- Always Keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.