Nurofen for Children 3 Months to 12 Years Strawberry Flavour (200ml)
Nurofen for Children is an oral ibuprofen suspension for babies and children from 3 months of age. It starts to get to work in just 15 minutes to relieve fever and provides pain and fever relief that lasts up to 8 hours. It reduces temperature, including fever caused by immunisation, and contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Suitable for children from 3 months to 12 years weighing over 5kg
- 100mg/5ml oral suspension
- Strawberry flavour
- Up to 8 hours pain and fever relief
- Colour free
Each 5ml of Oral Suspension contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains: Maltitol Liquid. See leaflet for further information.
For oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately. Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Not suitable for children under 3 months of age or weighing less than 5kg.
Fever caused by immunisation:
Babies and children 3 months and over - Weighing more than 5kg: One 2.5ml dose if necessary give second 2.5ml dose 6hrs later
Do not give more than 2 doses in a 24 hour period. If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor.
Fever, pain and symptoms of cold and flu:
3 - 6 months - Weighing over 5kg: One 2.5ml dose 3 times a day.
Do not use for more than 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 24 hours or worsen, consult your doctor.
6 months - 12 months: One 2.5ml dose 3 or 4 times in 24 hours
1 year - 3 years: One 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours
4 years - 6 years: One 7.5ml (5ml + 2.5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
7 years - 9 years: One 10ml (5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours
10 years - 12 years: One 15ml (5ml + 5ml + 5ml) dose 3 times in 24 hours.
Doses should be given every 6 - 8 hours.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than the recommended dose in 24 hours. For children above 6 months, if symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
- Do not give this product if your baby or child:
- Is under 3 months old or weighs less than 5kg
- Has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- Has a fructose intolerance
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before giving this product if the baby or child:
- Has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated, or has chicken pox.
- Medical advice is required before taking this medicine in case of the following conditions:
- Trying to get pregnant
- Being elderly
- Being a smoker
- Warning: do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.