Nurofen Meltlets Lemon 200mg Self-Dissolving Tablets (12 Pack)
Nurofen Meltlets are self-dissolving pain relief tablets that do not require water when being taken, making them the perfect on-the-go pain relief solution. They are designed to dissolve on the tongue and release ibuprofen to provide quick and convenient relief from a range of aches and pains. They offer relief from:
- Period pain
- Dental pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Cold and flu symptoms
Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg. See leaflet for full list.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Take 1 or 2 tablets up to three times a day as required. Place tablets on the tongue, allow it to dissolve and then swallow; no water is required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
- Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
- If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
- Do not take for longer than 10 days unless your doctor tells you to. If you do not get better, or get worse, talk to your doctor. They will tell you if its is safe to carry on taking the medicine.
- Warning: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Do not take this medicine if you:
- Have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Are allergic to ibuprofen (or anything else in this medicine), aspirin or other related painkillers
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- Speak to a pharmacist/doctor before taking if you:
- Have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.