Otex Ear Drops (8ml)
Otex Ear Drops are clinically proven to help treat problematic ear wax. The advanced, dual-action formula softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
- It works by breaking hardened ear wax into pieces so it can fall more easily from the ear
- Dual-action formula
- Reduces the need for syringing
- Comes in an easy squeeze bottle
- Suitable for use by adults, children and the elderly
The active ingredient is urea hydrogen peroxide (5% w/w).
The other ingredients are 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol.
For adults, children and the elderly: Repeat the following once or twice daily, normally for 3 to 4 days, until you notice an improvement in your hearing and less discomfort:
- Turn the cap anti-clockwise. (This will break the seal when you use the drops for the first time.)
- Remove the cap to reveal the applicator nozzle.
- Tilt your head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into the ear.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes so that the drops stay in the ear.
- Then wipe away any surplus with a tissue.
- Repeat in the other ear, if necessary.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not “plug” the ears with loose cotton wool.
- Always replace the cap after use and return the bottle to the carton.
- Do not use if:
- you have a history of ear problems. Unless used under the close supervision of your doctor or pharmacist.
- you are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid).
- your eardrum is (or has been) damaged.
- you suffer from dizziness.
- there is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus)
- you have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove the ear wax using fingernails, cotton buds or other implements, as this could make it painful to use the ear drops. If in doubt consult a doctor, nurse or pharmacist before use. If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
- Keep away from eyes.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Store Otex Express upright.
- Do not store above 25°C.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.