Tampax Pearl Compak Regular Applicator Tampons (18 Pack)
TAMPAX pearl compak regular tampons are smaller-sized tampons that give protection and discretion for light to medium flow days during your period.
- A retractable plastic applicator for easy tampon insertion.
- A protective skirt to help avoid leaks before they happen.
- Absorption channels that pull liquid inside the tampon.
- They are independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex.
- Gynaecologically tested.
- Free from fragrances and dyes.
- Smaller size.
Rayon, Cotton, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester.
Gently insert the tampon into the vagina once the packaging has been removed. Hold into place for the required time and remove after this time period has passed. Once the tampon has been used, safely throw the product away in the bin.
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), it is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.