Vegums Fish Free Omega 3 Vitamins - Orange Flavour (60 Pack)
Vegums Fish-Free Omega 3 Gummies are jam-packed full of vegan approved omega-3, sourced from marine algae and created with natural flavours and colours. This vegan omega vitamin has zero animal products and comes in 100% recyclable packaging. Using only naturally-derived flavours and colours, your daily dose of Fish-Free Omega-3 gives provides a tasty boost of DHA which is the most bioavailable fatty acid in omega-3. The goodness found in Vegums is extracted and purified from sustainably sourced marine algae. Not only that – you’ll also get an immune boost from Vitamin E! Vegums Fish Free Omega 3 gummy vitamins use the natural sweetness of real oranges and a pinch of unrefined beet sugar to offer a tasty nutritious vegan gummy that feels more like a treat.
What Are The Benefits Of Omega 3?
Research shows that omega-3 fatty acids can improve your cardiovascular health. Most of this research involves EPA + DHA, but ALA can also help improve your health. Benefits of including omega-3 fatty acids in your diet include:
- Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Reduced risk of death if you have cardiovascular disease.
- Reduced risk of sudden cardiac death caused by an abnormal heart rhythm.
- Reduced risk of blood clots because omega-3 fatty acids help prevent blood platelets from clumping together.
- Keeping the lining of the arteries smooth and free of damage that can lead to thick, hard arteries. This helps keep plaque from forming in the arteries.
- Lowering triglyceride levels by slowing the rate they form in the liver. High levels of triglycerides in the blood increase the risk of heart disease.
- Less inflammation. Atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) is thought to involve your body's inflammatory response. Omega-3 fatty acids slow the production of substances that are released during the inflammatory response.
Certified 100% Vegan Supplement
Vegums Fish-Free Omega 3 vitamins are curated using naturally sourced vegan ingredients and are certified by The Vegan Society so you can be sure the vitamins are the perfect vegan suppliment.
Glucose syrup, natural beet sugar, gelling agent (pectin), 3% algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.), antioxidants (tocopherol-rich extract, fatty acids esters of ascorbic acid), acid (citric acid), acidity regulator (potassium citrates), natural orange flavour, vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate), colour (paprika extract), glazing agent (carnauba wax).
Children aged 3 years and over: One Vegum gummy per day.
Adults: Two Vegum gummy per day.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Vegums have been specifically tailored for those with a plant-based diet. We would recommend if you are pregnant to supplement according to NHS guidelines.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
While we try our best to ensure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the products packaging and leaflet for the latest information regarding ingredients, directions for use, and allergy information before use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.