Deep Heat Heat Rub (67g)
Deep Heat Heat Rub is a non-greasy pain-relieving cream designed to be applied directly to the skin. The penetrating warmth of the Deep Heat formula helps to stimulate circulation, relax stiffness and reoxygenate tense, painful tissues. Its counterirritant action makes it effective in the treatment of muscular pains and stiffness including rheumatic pain, backache, fibrositis, lumbago and sciatica. It can also be used for the treatment of chilblains, bruises and sprains and is suitable for minor sports injuries.
- Heat therapy helps to increase blood circulation to relax and soothe painful and stiff areas.
- Recommended for the relief of muscular pains and stiffness including back and rheumatic pain, sciatica, fibrositis, sprains and chilblains.
- Non-greasy pain-relieving cream designed to be applied directly to the skin.
- Penetrating warmth of Deep Heat helps stimulate circulation, relax stiffness and reoxygenate tense, painful tissues.
- Can also be used before or after exercise.
Ingredients: Menthol 5.91% w/w , Eucalyptus Oil 1.97% w/w , Methyl Salicylate 12.80% w/w , Turpentine Oil 1.47% w/w , Also contains Stearic Acid, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Lanolin, Liquid Paraffin and Water.
- Rub your Deep Heat Cream into the affected area, massaging gently until cream is entirely rubbed in.
- Apply a thin layer of cream 2 – 3 times a day, as necessary.
- Always remember to wash your hands after using this product.
Deep Heat Cream is not suitable for use on children under the age of 5.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to NSAID painkillers such as aspirin or ibuprofen, or any of the other listed ingredients.
- For use on the skin only, avoid contact with eyes, mouth, or other sensitive areas.
- Do not apply this heat rub to broken or inflamed skin.
- Speak to your doctor before using Deep Heat Cream if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, asthmatic, or using any prescribed medicines.
- Store in temperatures below 25c.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.