Stugeron Travel Tablets 15mg (15 Tablets)
Stugeron 15 is a medicine that is used to control travel sickness. These tablets help to prevent and relieve the symptoms of travel sickness such as vomiting and nausea. Contains Cinnarizine – an anti-nauseant that reduces feelings of nausea whilst travelling. Try Stugeron 15 so that you can feel more prepared and less stressed about travelling.
- Contains Cinnarizine 15mg
- Effective prevention of travel sickness
- Relieves travel sickness symptoms such as:
The active substance is cinnarizine. Each tablet contains 15 mg of cinnarizine.
The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, maize starch, sucrose, talc, magnesium stearate and polyvidone.
- Do not use more than the stated dose shown in the table.
- These tablets should preferably be taken after meals.
- For oral use only.
- The tablets may be sucked, chewed, or swallowed whole with water.
Children aged 5 – 12 years: Take 1 tablet two hours before travelling and ½ tablet every eight hours during the journey.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets two hours before travelling and 1 tablet every eight hours during the journey.
Not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Do not use this medicine
- if you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients.
- if it is for a child under 5 years old.
- if you are breastfeeding.
- If any of these apply to you, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist.
- The combined effect of Stugeron 15 and alcohol may make you feel drowsy, therefore avoid alcohol while taking this medicine
- Some people may experience stomach discomfort after taking Stugeron 15. Taking Stugeron 15 after a meal may help reduce the possibility of stomach discomfort
- Some people may feel drowsy after taking Stugeron 15. If you are affected in this way, do not drive or operate machinery
- If you have been told you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.