Bronchostop Cough Syrup (120ml)
Bronchostop cough syrup is a traditional herbal medicine remedy which is used to relieve the symptoms associated with coughs including chesty coughs, dry coughs, tickly coughs, irritating coughs, and catarrh. The medicine comes in an easy to swallow syrup formula making it easy to consume for fast-acting relief.
- Bronchostop is a herbal medicine made with thyme herb extract.
- Relieves symptoms of chesty, dry, irritating, and tickly coughs.
- Relieves symptoms of catarrh.
Each 15ml of oral syrup contains the active ingredients: 120 mg of Extract (as Dry Extract) from Thyme Herb (Thymus Vulgaris L. and Thymus Zygis L., herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: Water, 830 mg of Extract (as liquid Extract) from Marshmallow Root (Althaea Officinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: Water Also contains: Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate.
Bronchostop cough syrup is designed for oral use only. Take 15ml of syrup every 4 hours, 4 times per day. If required the maximum of 6 doses (90ml) of syrup can be taken within a 24 hour period.
- Not suitable for children aged under 12 years old
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients (always read the label prior to consumption).
- If symptoms continue after 7 days you should talk to a doctor.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Bronchostop syrup should not be stored at temperatures above 25°C
- Medicine should be stored in original packaging to protect it from light
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.