Elastoplast Wound Spray (100ml)
Even superficial wounds can become infected if they’re not cleansed effectively. Cleansing the wound is an essential first step for optimal healing and it is recommended for all types of wounds. Elastoplast Wound Spray is an easy to use spray for the antiseptic cleansing of minor acute wounds such as cuts, abrasions, first and minor second-degree burns and open blisters, by mechanical irrigation.
- Protects effectively against infections.
- Fast and pain-free application.
- Colourless solution which doesn’t stain clothes.
- Easy to use spray also works upside-down allowing it to be easily applied anywhere on the body.
- Very skin-friendly formula.
0.1% Decyl Glucoside Tenside and 0.04% Polihexanide (PHMB) in Ringer's solution.
Spray the Elastoplast Wound Spray from a distance of approximately 10cm onto the entire wound area. Repeat if necessary, then gently pat dry the area around the wound.
- Consult your doctor immediately for large wounds or signs of infection.
- For serious burns consult a doctor immediately.
- If the healing process does not start within several days and redness, swelling or pain develops you should consult a doctor.
- Do not use in conjunction with other topical preparations.
- Do not use in combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the product packaging or labels.
- Do not use in ears or eyes.
- Do not use for longer than 30 day period.
- Do not swallow.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.