Lyclear Treatment Lotion (100ml)
Lyclear treatment lotion is the first head lice treatment that is gentle to both your hair and skin, while being clinically proven to kill 100% of head lice and eggs in on application. Lyclear’s double action formula is curated with Oxyphthirine which kills head lice and makes them inactive in all stages of their life. The treatment is easy to apply and effective in 15 minutes, Lyclear treatment lotion attaches itself to the respiratory orifices of head lice and eggs to suffocate and consequently dehydrate them making them inactive in all stages of their life.
- Gentle to hair and skin.
- Leaves hair soft and easy to comb.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No insecticides.
Symptoms of Head Lice
Head lice are small insects, usually around 3mm, that live in your hair and feed on your blood. They are spread through head-to-head contact so it's important to deal with them when you spot them. Nits are their eggs and are usually white or brown in colour. Having an infestation of head lice can make your scalp itchy and uncomfortable. Due to their teeny-tiny size it's more common to spot a head lice infestation by spotting the eggs (nits) than it is the head lice themselves. A 'standard' infestation will consist of about 30 adult head lice but a really severe infestation can contain more than 1000!
Mineral oil and Dimethicon.
- Check dry hair for head lice using a fine-toothed anti-lice comb.
- Shake the bottle before use. Apply a sufficient quantity of Lyclear treatment lotion directly onto dry hair. Work the Lyclear treatment lotion evenly through dry hair, from the roots to tips. Be sure to cover all the hair and scalp. Massage the lotion into the hair and scalp, make sure to pay particular attention to the neck and behind the ears.
- Leave the treatment on for 15 minutes.
- Apply a sufficient amount of normal shampoo all over the hair while it is dry, do not wet the hair.
- Now add water to the hair and wash thoroughly.
- Before drying the hair, comb thoroughly with the enclosed Lyclear anti lice comb to remove the lice and eggs. As you comb the hair make sure to clean the comb to remove any lice or eggs.
- Check dry hair for head lice again after 7 days. Repeat the treatment if necessary. Read the instructions before use. 100 ml up to 4 applications, depending on the length of the hair.
- Always keep out of sight and reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs rinse with water, if irritation continues seek medical attention.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.