Mycota Cream (25g)
Mycota cream is a treatment for athletes foot that can provide instant relief from the itchy, uncomfortable rash of athletes foot. Mycota is an effective antifungal which acts to kill the fungus that is causing the itching, irritation, inflammation and dry skin caused by athletes foot. It uses 2 powerful active ingredients: undecylenic acid and zinc undecylenate which both have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Provide instant relief from the itchy, uncomfortable rash of athletes foot.
- Destroys fungi and bacteria.
Each tube of Mycota Cream contains the active ingredients: zinc undecylenate 20%, undecylenic acid 5%. The other ingredients are: Liquid Paraffin, Emulsifying Wax BP (Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Sodium lauryl sulfate), Perfume Compound (Contains Eugenol), Purified Water.
- Apply the cream once in the morning and once in the evening. Before applying this product, ensure that your feet are clean and dry. Continue using the cream to treat the affected foot for one week after the symptoms have cleared. Make sure your socks are clean.
- For external use only. Do not swallow and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
Some people may develop an allergic reaction or skin irritation when using Mycota Cream. If this occurs you should stop using this product. If your reaction is severe or you are worried you should speak to a doctor straight away.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.