Bazuka Treatment Gel For Verrucas And Warts (6g)
Bazuka Gel is a treatment that effectively breaks down and removes a number of skin infections including warts and verrucas, as well as corns and calluses. This is done with the active ingredients: Salicylic acid and Lactic acid. These active ingredients help soften the hard skin, which then allows for the removal of the infections with a pumice stone or emery board. It also kills the virus that causes warts and verrucas by going under the skin and unclogging the pores.
- No fuss, no plasters necessary.
- Contains salicylic acid and lactic acid which gently remove the infected skin tissue, helping to eliminate the virus.
- The pain-free gel dries to form a water-resistant, protective barrier to inhibit the spread of infection.
- Clinically proven to be effective against Verrucas & Warts.
Salicylic Acid, (12.0% W/W) And Lactic Acid (4.0% W/W), The Other Ingredients Are Camphor, Pyroxylin, Ethanol And Ethyl Acetate.
Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes. Dry the area thoroughly, using your own towel to avoid spreading infection. Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the wart, verruca, corn or callus only. The next evening, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the wart, verruca, corn or callus. Then repeat steps 1 & 2. Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the wart, verruca, corn or callus with the emery board provided or a pumice stone
- Do not use Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid or any of the other ingredients of Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel.
- Do not use the gel if you have diabetes or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet.
- Do not use the gel anywhere on or near your face, armpits, breasts, areas of folded skin, bottom or genital area.
- Do not use for the treatment of corns and calluses.
- Do not use the gel on birthmarks, moles (especially pigmented moles), warts with hairs growing from them, facial warts or any other spots.
- If you are unsure whether you have a wart or verruca that is suitable for treatment with Bazuka Extra Strength Treatment Gel, ask your doctor or pharmacist before starting treatment.
While we try our best to make sure that all product information published on our website is correct and up to date, you should always read the product packaging and labels for information regarding ingredients, directions for use and allergy information prior to use or consumption.
Have your products delivered for £2.90 and have them delivered within 3-5 working days.
Next Day Delivery
Next day delivery is available for £3.95 and is available on orders placed before 12.30pm Monday – Friday. Orders placed with next day delivery are usually delivered between 8am and 9pm the following day.
If you’re not completely happy with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days and receive a full refund. Click here to find out more about our returns policy.